Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bookshelf

As promised, here are some photos of the bookshelf that Andie built for Luke:




And now that we've all "ooooh-ed and ahhhhhh-ed" over the splendor that is Luke's new bookshelf, let's see that thing in action...

First, Mommy organizes Luke's books, stuffed animals, and other random toys on the bookshelf. Yeah, things are starting to look good!!

Luke walks in the room and decides that things aren't exactly in the right place. He was picturing the stuffed animals scattered all over the middle of the floor instead. Let's fix this...





Ahhh, much better!



But wait, I'm not quite done... I seem to have left two animals on the shelf. Let's remedy that...





Now that we've cleared off that part of the shelf, let's also pull out the farm, the red truck, and the tractor...


You know, it is a lot more fun to play with all my toys when they aren't on that stinkin' bookshelf! :)

Ok, now that I've made a big mess, come over here and give me a hug!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! ronin does the same thing!

    LOVE the bookshelf. fancy. that one on the wall is pretty fancy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all made by Andie. all fancy indeed. only the fanciest for my boy. he's a fancy boy... wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the hug!

    Take some pictures of your new green living room, with those hardwoods, and some pics of that nursery...the snippets I've seen look adorable!

    ReplyDelete