Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Group Photo of the Kids

It is not easy to take a group photo of an 8 month old, an 18 month old, and a 25 month old.

(I should also mention that it is a pet peeve of mine when people refer to kids over the age of two in "months". I just did it here since it went with the flow of the sentence. I felt that I needed to justify my action.)

Luke and I made a quick day trip to Huntsville this past weekend to meet sweet Logan (my cousin Erika's baby) for the first time. While we were there, we also got some good quality time with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Ben, Aunt Sally, and cousins Ronin and Maeve.

I think it was Sally's brilliant idea to try to get a group photo with all of the kids. Let's try to re-live that experience with photos:

First kid gets into position.

I'm explaining that Luke needs to be good and sit still for the photo session that is about to take place.



Add one more kid. Hi, Maeve!

Luke, get your finger out of your nose!



Add final kid to the mix.

Ronin, don't push your sister!

Luke, get your finger out of your mouth (especially since it was just in your nose)!



awww, good smile, Ronin!



LUKE - do NOT hit Maeve!!! (check out Maeve's face)





Ronin decides to exit the scene to go play under the coffee table.

Now a photo of just Maeve and Luke! They look like twins in this one!



Ronin makes a quick appearance to deliver a couple more blows to Maeve. Poor girl! She needs to be rescued from the mean boys!



The last kid standing.



Ummm... ok, bye guys! I'll be over here if you need me for any more photos!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...LOL!!! I laughed so loud at school with the finger in the nose picture, someone poked their head in my door and asked what I was laughing at. I showed them and they joined in! Blog Post MVP from the Hammond Family...I loved it!

    Have fun in B'ham. I really hate that I'm going to miss it.

    ReplyDelete