Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nothing is Off Limits

I was in the kitchen manhandling a rotisserie chicken, when Luke comes running in with a silly grin on his face.

Ah-oh, what is he up to?

He disappears, then quickly reappears with a little bottle of baby powder.

Where did he get that?

He disappears, then returns again with his nasal aspirator... then a tube of butt paste... then an unopened bottle of Infant Motrin...

Apparently, he figured out how to get into the junk drawer of baby "stuff" in his bedroom. I wasn't too worried that he'd grab anything that was unsafe, since he proudly displayed all of his findings to me.

Once I finished up with the chicken, I washed my hands and grabbed the camera to snap this quick shot:


Look at him up on those toes!

3 comments:

  1. oh, you just wait... it's all cute now, but when he's refinishing the exersaucer with a shiny coat of vaseline, it's just not that cute anymore! (oh, and that happened on jeff's watch, not mine. i'm way too good of a parent for that! ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and nothing beats ronin taking a bottle of ky out of a drawer and lubing up his hands like it was lotion! ok, in his defense, it kinda is like lotion... maybe he's just really, really advanced for his age...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two have some great stories. Love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete