
Lately, Luke has been starting to repeat a lot more of the words that we say. Don't get me wrong, he's still full of gibberish talk mostly, but you can tell that he's starting to make more of an effort. You really have to prod him sometimes though to get some (real) words out of him. Some of his newest words are "moo" (cow), "elmo", "i-bry" (his teacher, Ivory, at school), "a cah" (car), "up" (wanting to be picked up), "mine", and "buh" (bird). He also says a few, simple two word phrases... "hi dad", "bye buh (bird)".

(fun with stickers)
Luke's favorite activity these days is bird watching. He just stares out the window every morning while eating breakfast, just hoping to catch a glimpse of one of his feathery friends. It is really cute! He gets so excited if he spots a bird - he will point and gesture and say "buh - buh - buh..." no less than 20 times!
OH - I also need to mention how Luke's parental preference has done a complete 180. For weeks now, all Luke wants is MAMA!!! Awww yeah!

(at Andie's flag football game)
I realize that this post is just a random, vague update about nothing important, but I just felt like blogging and sharing a few photos even though I didn't really have much to say.
I'll end with a photo of Luke sleeping. I don't know why, but I think that sleeping kids are SO cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment