Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Potty Training

Will we be able to conquer this feat over the holidays?? I wouldn't hold my breath...


The other day, Luke tried on his big boy undies (yes, Nemo undies with socks and shoes but no pants). He wore them for about 2 hours accident free! I kept asking him over and over if he needed to go and sit on the potty. His answer was always a very huffy "NO mommy!!"

Then all of a sudden, he ran over to me and exclaimed "Mommy, I pooped!". As it turns out, "poop" was really just pee... he completely saturated himself! At that point, it was bath time, so he just stripped down and went for a dip in the tub.

This incident does not give me much confidence for potty training, but I'm still gonna give it a whirl.

Any tips are greatly appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. You've got the right idea. Undies! No training pants, he'll learn it's no fun being wet. Also ur checks in the mail, sorry I can't pay more promptly!

    ReplyDelete