Wednesday, January 26, 2011

the Circus!

We all had SO MUCH FUN at the circus!!

Enjoy some pics!

WAIT... I need to preface these pics with a statement about Luke's hair. We took him to get a haircut the day before the circus. It was miserable (just like the past three haircuts have been). The gal kinda hacked his hair and gave him some pretty severe bangs. At the time, I wasn't complaining at all... I was just glad it was O-V-E-R! :)

Try not to laugh at Lloyd (his new nickname... ya know, from Dumb and Dumber)



trapeze lady warming up during the pre-show


Luke watching the trapeze lady


clowns


trying to see the elephants during the pre-show

elephants!!! Luke was in heaven!



At our seats anxiously awaiting the show! You might have noticed that Luke is not smiling in any of these photos. I promise, he WAS having fun... there was just so much to take in and he was very serious about absorbing it all!


The show begins!


Tigers




Walking the tight rope


There were SEVEN motorcycles in there! How did they not wreck?!


YAY!! Elephants!!




More amazing balancing tricks!


Trampolines - the last act


so fun!!

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness...Jack also looks like Lloyd!!! Too funny! I cut his hair yesterday, trying to avoid the anguish that comes with going to the salon. Well, as it turns out he fights and kicks even when Momma does it. So next time Salon...at least Gail can get the bangs even and short...instead of crooked and short...oops.

    Also. I've noticed that when you post a new blog it's not showing up on my blogroll...and my blog is doing that on others blogs. Any ideas why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... I have noticed that happening with blogs sometimes. I think I googled it one time and the only answer that I got back was that it sometimes just takes time refresh and update the lists across the board?? No clue, really!

    ReplyDelete