Two weekends ago, we went down to Huntsville for my cousin Erika's baby shower, Kate Kosek's 3rd birthday party, a quick visit with the family, and so Andie could assist Scott screening in their back porch. I managed to get through almost the entire weekend without taking any photos. I finally busted out the camera while we were just hanging out at Kristen's house watching the boys play.




What else... what else...
This past weekend, we started on our Christmas shopping. The three of us hit Opry Mills mall for a few hours and had a pretty good time. Luke got to watch the carousel go round and round, he got a balloon, then he took a little nap. Andie and I got some much needed shopping done.

Hmmmm, other Luke updates...
- He's cutting a new tooth. This will be his 7th tooth. He currently has his front two on top, front two on the bottom, two molars on the top, and this 7th tooth is in the front on the bottom right.
- He walks some, but is mostly crawling. Crawling just seems to be his preference (probably because he is so fast at it). He's very capable of walking though and can make a couple of laps around the house before falling.
- He's doing really, really well eating with a spoon!
- He's slowly turning into Linus with his blanket! It is SO cute!! He just sucks his thumb and holds his soft blanket up close to his face. I really need to get a photo of it because it is precious!!
- His loves are dogs, books, and balls
- The teachers at daycare said that Luke is really into arts and crafts. Apparently he is always the first one at the table for art time!
- During meals, he likes to put solid food into liquidy foods. For example, he puts chicken nuggets in his applesauce, toast in his yogurt, and cheerios in his oatmeal... Cracks me up!
I'm sure I have more bits and pieces of Luke updates that I could share, but that's all that are popping into my head for now...
Nice and informative update, Jessi! Thanks. And the pictures are always wonderful. I miss Luke again already! He is an angel.
ReplyDeleteMaybe he will get "class artist" someday like his mother!
ReplyDelete