Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Wrap-Up

Whew, it was an eventful weekend! Here's a quick run-down of all the Halloween festivities.


(check out those rabbit teeth!):


(something has his full attention):


Well, we kicked off the fun on Thursday evening at the YMCA Fall Family Fun Fest. Luke got to wear his Batman costume and we had a good time looking at all the other kid's costumes, venturing down the haunted hallway, and we even got to see a horse! With all the excitement going on, Luke was probably most thrilled watching the billiard balls roll around on the pool tables in the teen center.


Friday morning I went up to daycare to help with trick-or-treating at school. The classrooms take turns going door to door collecting candy. I didn't really get any pics of Luke in action (because I was holding him), but here's a pic of Luke chowing down on some candycorn after his class made the rounds.


Luke with his friend Lauren:


That afternoon, the kids had their Halloween party, so I went back to daycare for more fun! It was a wild party in the Sunfish room - cupcakes, cookies, Cheetos, and a dance party! So fun!!





On Saturday, Andie and I carved pumpkins during Luke's naptime.



When it began to get dark outside, we anxiously awaited the trick-or-treaters. Since Luke isn't quite walking yet, we didn't take him around from house to house (instead, he was in bed by 7:15).




It was a great Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a scary tunnel and a horse to get a party going!

    Are you seriously telling me you carved all 3 of those Picasa pumpkins during nap time? The only way I could have accomplished that is if nap time lasted 8 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke is so cute!! and what a great batman costume. ~love the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete