Monday, August 9, 2010

Splash Park... take two

On Sunday, we returned to the Splash Park! Luke was a LOT more comfortable with the whole scene this time. I mean, he still didn't play in the middle of the water area, but he was not shy to play at the edge, get a little bit wet, and run with mom through the water tunnel.

It was fun!

I like taking him there because it is a nice way to cool off in this heat, there is a fence around the whole water area (so he can't stray too far), and it is located literally 4 minutes from my house.




Water tunnel!!




Checking out some butterflies:

3 comments:

  1. Oh good...I'm glad I'm not going to have to call DHS. Luke is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to bring the kids there with you guys SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is just so great. Good for you teaching him that water is all fun! Wish I could have been there to take lots of photos too. How fun.

    ReplyDelete