The hubs and I just continue to go back and forth with "do you like this name?"... "no"... "do you like this name?"... "no"...
We've been asking Luke to contribute his ideas for baby brother's name. My favorites so far are:
1 - Chicken.
ummm... why??
"because I like chicken" was his response. Yeah, it was pretty close to dinner time when this was said. Maybe he thought I asked him what he wanted for dinner? It still goes on the list, because it is just as valid as any other name that we've come up with - hahah!
2 - Baby Sister
yes, he is fully aware that he's having a little BROTHER! I think this little stinker wants baby bro to live a life full of ridicule.
3 - Luke Hammond
Real original!
-----
Here are a couple of pics of baby #2 from about a month ago (15w)

Great soon shots...I vote for chicken...ha!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Noah calls our baby-to-be "lightbulb" and has for like 4 months straight now. I ask him why "lightbulb" and he says, "because it's a boy's name" Jessi!! We got a van...the new Toyota Sienna. LOVE it. Wish we could scoot around town in our mom-mobiles together.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, Chicken is super cute! And he already knows it too. How great. Of course, his baby brother would probably beat the crap out of him when they get older, and he finds out that Luke decided his name. And those really are clear and easy to see baby photos. Usually I cannot see anything resembling a baby. ;)
ReplyDelete