Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bluer and Bigger

The baby's room is getting bluer:







And my belly is getting bigger (33 weeks):


Gotta love the old "self portrait in the mirror while holding your phone" - haha! I always think people look pretty ridiculous when they post pics of themselves like that on facebook, but I just had to document the large belly! I was on my way to work and the boys had already left. If I didn't snap the pic then, I probably wouldn't get around to taking one for another few days... or weeks! Self portrait was my only option!

Also, ignore the messy room! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love that blue...please share the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha Stewart, "Artesian Well" (got it at Home Depot) :) I'm loving it, too! It has just a teeny hint of a greenish undertone, rather than a purplish undertone. Now I need to get started choosing the perfect neutralish green color for Luke's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a skinny person with a basketball under your dress! I bet from behind you don't even look pregnant! Btw...I think the blogger world is going crazy. Disappearing posts and comments everywhere! So it's not just you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jessi - you look adorable!!!! so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ashley... thought I was going crazy!! :) I was thinking that my "pregnancy brain" was really going to a whole new level with the disappearing post!

    Emily - thanks, lady! Feeling good - just getting larger and larger...

    ReplyDelete