Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nice Little Saturday

A lot of times, my blog topics are chosen simply because I have photos that I'd like to share. Today is one of those days.

Here are some photos from our Saturday morning. We got an early start and headed over to the old house to cut the grass before two showings that day. Dad started cutting the grass and Luke immediately had to locate HIS lawnmower to help out. That kid never misses a beat - it was just SO precious. I think Luke really thought that he was cutting the grass too!




All that grass cutting got us fired up to head over to Home Depot and Lowe's to "test drive" riding lawnmowers. I'm not sure who was more excited about the lawnmowers - Andie or Luke. This will be our first big purchase AFTER we sell our house!


We picked up some needed items at the home improvement stores, then headed over to Firehouse Subs for lunch.


My poor boy has a "Chandler Bing smile". Have you seen that episode of Friends where Chandler and Monica are getting engagement photos taken and Chandler has the most ridiculous smile? Well, this is the face that Luke makes when you tell him to "smile!" (see photo above). Of course, I still think it is the most adorable thing in the world!


The rest of the day was spent sorting baby clothes, washing baby clothes, installing a ceiling fan, getting the nursery put together, and prepping for baby!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the chandler Bing reference. Can't wait to see more pics of what you are doing to the new house!

    ReplyDelete